Thursday 3 April 2008

No way!

Remember I said how helpful citizens advice had been? It's true, the representative who visited me really knew her stuff and was incredibly helpful, and efficient. Letters were sent out within a few days.

Unfortunately I lost the bit of paper with Weymouth citizens advice email address on it, and after about 10mins!, I gave up trying to find it on google.

I phoned and, when I finally got through and asked for their email the lady put me on hold for a minute whilst she found out what it was from the manager.

When she had told me the address I mentioned that I couldn't find it on google. A rough outline of the ensuing aside follows...

nice lady: this gentleman says he can't find our email anywhere online

manager: of course not we don't have a web site

nice lady: but isn't that pointless?

manager: he wanted the email address, that's it, it works, he can't find it because it isn't published anywhere.

Something along those lines and absolutely ridiculous. It's published online now.

It would appear quality of CAB advice/employees is very much a hit and miss affair.

No comments: