Tuesday 24 June 2008

Meh

hello. not been blogging much, mostly because I'm very stressed and worried about something I'm not allowed to blog about, at the moment. I actually feel sick...

There's good stuff too though, I recovered from my torn cruciate ligaments about twice as fast as expected and am doing physio again. I've got an awesome trailer for my scooter, and a ramp today which means one person can get it up the steps easily. This is awesome because I've been feeling very trapped.

Anchor staying put at home were here Friday re: a permanent ramp and I had an OT visit yesterday. She agreed with me that stairs crutches are the most risky part of getting around for me and stairs the riskiest part of that and something to be avoided wherever possible

Right, off out on my scooter, looks like a nice day

No comments: