Sunday 17 February 2008

Lazy?

I'm naturally lazy. My standard posture is lying down, demanding. Conseququently friends forget I'm a bit differently abled and often tell me to fucking get it myself... They're not being cruel, that's the usual sequence of events, and equality I guess. Still, one silver lining I guess is having to relax and do very little for a while. I'm really enjoying it and in a prime location with great care. Sorted. Can't thank my friends enough.

Nurse is here now. They should call in advance, not assume I'm always going to be in. Anyway, apparently she was on an emergency in the area. So my cast is off and we're about to look at the over granulated tissue on the graft, lush.

Having a silver nitrat dressing put on my leg. Hopefully finish of the skin healing...

No comments: