Tuesday 7 October 2008

Oooops

I've just been blocked from posting on facebook because spam like behaviour... Oooeer. I actually was and got caught on an automated system... Meh, I hope the robots will let me post again soon.  Apparently I must post more slowly in future...

I'm not obsessed with Cardiff... it's for work, and Bristol, perhaps one day the world...

If anyone knows anyone at uni who wants to earn 100s, send them here, it's not a scam, they really do need to just get their favourite place to sign up with a good deal for free. Then make sure they and their mates turn up regularly for whatever the great deal is for the 3 months at least. This shouldn't be hard if it's a good place with a good offer. At the end of the 3 months the advertiser would be mad not to sign up. And they earn their hundered quid, simple.


No comments: