Tuesday 18 March 2008

Things

Saw the surgeon yesterday. My arm is not broken anymore! Got crutches this morning, one of which is a gutter crutch, dirty... So should be much more versatile in my mobility, hurrah!

I've really cut down my pain killers to minimum now. Tried stopping the morphine altogether though and it went a bit trainspotting... hot and cold flushes, squirting both ends, cold sweats, back on minimal morphine again. I'll leave it til after the op on the 27th I think but it's not going to be good.

After the 200mg/day I.V. for a week in hospital I now realise I was going through withdrawal despite still being on 120mg/day as slow release caps. Involuntary limb kicking anyone?

Also got the letter for work today, 60-80% odds my leg will be saved, good odds but scary in black and white... Will post letter here soon...

Celebrating the 3 month anniversary of surviving being run over with some lovely, calciyummy, red wine.

Going to post about the excellent advice of citizens advice soon. They were awesome today. I need to lead with a title highlighting how considerate debtors, in particular lloydstsb, are in this sort of situation...

No comments: