Friday 21 March 2008

Meh

Work are still refusing to discuss anything but have acknowledged the consutants letter.

Llloydstsb. I have a loan with Lloydstsb which was due to start repayments in Jan. I called them from hospital before the first payment explaining I'd been hit by a couple of cars and broken my left. They said they couldn't do anything til I was in arrears, so I cancelled the direct debit.

A month goes by. I should be in arrears now so I called lloydstsb. Turns out their debt collectors can take any money from any account you have with them, just like that. Oh, and they charged me £25 for the priviledge. I called again and after trying to work out a budget with the aggressive woman on the phone for a few minutes, gave up, saying I would sort a spreadsheet and get back to them.

So they take the money again. I call with an accurate budget. They can't reduce my payments because I'm loosing money each month. i.e. I have less money then I need. The guy on the phone said basically that unitl my account was bled dry this would continue...

Great! On the case now thanks to citizens advice but they confirmed that banks etc are almost inhuman in their behaviour. Once everythings sorted I'll tell you the plan...

No comments: